Tri-Star Design provides a full suite of electrical, mechanical and software services for controlling robots in various applications. Our firmware provides real-time control of robot motor drives, laser drivers, battery charging, power control and control loops for actuators and arms.
Our engineers have contributed to the design and development of a variety of robotics systems including robots for warehouse automation, medical robots, and semiconductor wafer handling robots.
Tri-Star Design has specific robotic experience in the following areas:
- Electromechanical systems design and analysis
- Robot sensing and navigation algorithms
- Wireless remote control
- Computer vision analysis and image processing
- Custom motor control and power control
- Linear actuator and servo motion control
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) motor control
- Closed loop motion control systems
- Human-machine interface
- TUV system safety